Thursday 31 May 2012

I'm thinking of....


Assalamualaikum W.B.T

Hi lovely readers...
I'm thinking of buying a second car for my busines purposes.
I'm a person who is not so into sedan type of car. I would prefer a hatchback ot compact one.

WHY COMPACT CAR??

1. It's so C.U.T.E !!
2. It's  easy to drive
3. It's  easy to park
4. It's  efficient (save petrol..or not..?)



SOOOO...
LET'S VIEW SOME CHOICES FOR MY SECOND CAR

JAZZ Hybrid: Latest and so  'in' and go green!




The hothatch CR-Z: very sporty but toooo small




Mazda 2: looks masculine but engine wise? not sure!

Polo Das Auto: Hurm...like uncle2 car but got turbo!




Beetle Wald: Oh so Barbie-ish and and cute too!



Pink Jazz: My forever-favourite model, pretty and classy!!


OH MY!!! i love all of them!

but please pick ONE!! hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...