Saturday 19 January 2013

I've Taken The One Less Travelled By


Assalamualaikum W.B.T

I believe that Allah S.W.T created us and this world is mainly because he wants to show His love towards us. Human beings are the greatest creature that Allah created, that's why only Human beings can lead, can be Khalifah in this world. Apart from that, the life that we live now is a journey to meet Him. This means that our destination is to seek Allah's Rahmat and Barakah. Allah is our destination. Meanwhile, when we're living our lives in this world, we are prone to be influenced by so many things that lure us from remembering Allah and Rasulullah. Those 'things' are in terms of entertainment, status, luxuries even people themselves.

It is true that we have to serve Allah throughout our lives. However, Allah encourage us to work out our lives in order to live comfortable and happy so that we can pray and serve him better. Thus, we are ordered to improve our lives from time to time without foregetting Nikmah given by Allah. Therefore, i will try to treasure Allah's love thru Rasulullah's teachings and always try to improve my life in order to benefit other people.

For now, i realise that it's time for me to move on, and further improve myself and my life. I want to change. I want to be better. I want to benefit others. I want to treasure His love. Amin.



The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference




Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...