Tuesday 22 January 2013

It's My Birthday!

Assalamualaikum W.B.T


Helluw lovely readers..

22nd January 1984 is my birthdate...annnd it's today!! Alhamdulillah to Allah S.W.T for letting me wander around His place in order to seek for His love. Today is little bit different cuz i feel like am a real grown up now! why? because i'm going to hit 3series peeeeps! OMG! Time flew so fast till i hardly feel that i'm getting older every year..

We had a New Year celebration last 1st January, and it seems that my birthday wishes are concurrent with my New Year resolutions. hee..hee..hee..

Yeah, of course every birthday, there is a celebration. My hubby decided to take me to Tony Roma's steakhouse for celebrating my day! Yeahh we had the best ribs evvaaah! yummy ribs only @ Tony Roma's.


Birthday is best celebrated with husband!!
This is from my man! I love it so much =)


This is 'The Happy Me'



You wanna know what are my birthday wishes??

1. I wanna be a Billionaire (while singing BrunoMar's)
2. I wanna be a Doctor
3. I wanna get a Barbie doll look > this is totally LOL
4. I wanna drive a PINK Honda Jazz
5. I wanna be in Tokyo!


hahahahaha and more hahahaha...
seriously, i really mean it!


Thanks

Ayda Shukry
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...